If you find you spend half your wages on lotions and potions you may wonder where you can save money on beauty products from time to time. Face masks are super easy to create at home and you certainly don’t need a degree in chemistry to get started. All you need are products that you’ll find in your kitchen cupboards or your fridge. There are many homemade face masks that you can create but I wanted to concentrate on a face mask that will work at adding radiance to your skin whilst clearing up any blemishes. Olive oil and lemon when used together are fantastic at helping to dilate your pores and clearing up your skin.
- To create the mask combine 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil with 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Combine the two ingredients together in a small bowl and make sure you mix it together well
- Apply it to your face and neck and leave it for at least 25 minutes.
- Whilst you wait sit back and relax.
- After 25 minutes wash the face mask off and gently dab your face dry.
Olive oil is packed full of antioxidants like vitamin A and E that helps to repair damage caused by acne, the sun, cigarette smoke and more. When combined with lemon juice you’ll find your skin is brighter and a lot more radiant with a natural glow. Please don’t be afraid to use olive oil you’ll normally use for cooking, it’s a lot more concentrated than the stuff you’ll find in the beauty aisles and is a lot better for your skin. There’s no nasty chemicals ingredient among the oil either – winner!
The lemon and olive oil face mask is completely natural and won’t cost you more than a fiver. By making your own face masks you can save plenty of money for your other beauty treats.