It’s been a long time coming but I’ve finally created a new nail art for you all. This design is called Minnie Bowties and is of course inspired by Minnie Mouse with her red colouring, white polka dots and bows. To create this look follow this simple guide.
- Barry M black nail art pen
- Barry M white nail art pen
- Bourjois So Laque in Rose Merveille
- Rimmel Rita Ora in Glastonberry
How to do it:
1. Get a light pink varnish and paint several layers on your nails till you have full coverage
2. Get a red nail varnish and paint 1/4 of your nail a bit like you would a French Manicure. Repeat for all of your nails.
3. Get a black nail varnish with a line tool or nail art pen and draw thin lines just above the top of the red sections
4. Get your nail art pen (or varnish) and draw the top of a bow. Repeat this on the rest of your nails.
5. Finish off your bows by drawing tails. Repeat for all of your nails
6. Finally get a white nail art pen (or white nail varnish and spotting tool) and draw little polka dots in the red areas. Repeat this for all of your nails.
I hope you enjoyed this post, do let me know if you managed to create this and what you thought of it. If there’s any design you’d like me to showcase let me know in the comments below!