For those who are new to nail art I created a really simple design that gets you used to using a striping brush along with your nail varnishes.
1. First things first you’ll need three colours a light blue, a white and a silver.
2. Paint your nails in the blue shade but leave one unpainted
3. Use your silver to paint the nail you left uncovered
4. Use your white nail varnish and using the striping brush apply two tiny diagonal lines on one of the nails you painted blue
5. Using the striping brush paint three diagonal lines of silver just under and over the white stripes you have just made.