2012 drew a whole new generation of pop icons and Paloma Faith was one of them. With her amazing voice she has won herself hundreds of fans and has become known worldwide.
Like many you probably clicked on this post as you want to know how you can look like your favourite star. I’ve created a really simple step by step tutorial so you can recreate her look and inject a bit of stardom into your life!
To get started you’ll need the following staple items:
- Max Factor Facefinity foundation
- Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara
- 17 Matte powder
- MyFace Slinky eyeliner
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad eyeshadow in Black Cab
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil in Hazel
- YSL lipstick in Rouge Volupte
- Foundation brush
- Powder brush
- Blusher brush
- MyFace blusher in Paradisio Pink
Not really a fan of Paloma Faith? Perhaps you’d rather look like Florence from Florence and the Machine? Click on through to see my Florence and The Machine tutorial.