Hip hip hooray! The Carmine box arrived in time for February!
February’s box came in a similar exterior box to January so I was worried it would be a carbon copy. Alas it wasn’t. Phew!
Inside there was:
- Andrea Fulerton Nail Varnish in Naomi (scarlet red) which was developed by the celebrity nail technician Andrea Fulerton. Used and adored by celebrities like Kylie Minogue the shades are popular and long lasting.
- Balance Me Rose Otto Super Moisturising Body wash, perfect for a luxurious shower or long soak in the bath. Leaves your skin velvety smooth and smelling like heaven.
- Steamcream Moisturiser. These gorgeous little tins are full of moisturising goodness, they smell strongly of lavender so not so great if you’re not a fan, but are full of nutrients for your skin
- Diego Dalla Palma Lipstick – Not the best product Carmine has ever produced, it’s a tiny sample size. Clearly a very expensive product!
- White Glo professional Chic Whitening Product – It’s always interesting to try whitening toothpastes, to guesstimate whether they actually work! The Australian brand that makes formulas for coffee and tea drinkers claims your stains will be wiped away with this stuff. The truth will out!
- Yardley London Peony Fragrance Sample – a fresh feminine scent that encompasses the smell of the peony flower and compliments it with delightful fruity notes. Just like Spring in a bottle!
With only 3 full size products out of 5 Carmine isn’t delivering as many full size items as previous months. However if you want to try new things then Carmine’s for you!