Introduction to the best essential oils for skin
Scientists and doctors worldwide have acknowledged the skin problems as a very serious threat which they battle every day. After extensive research, we’ve compiled some of the best prescriptions and recommendations that we could find, but we also kept in mind that these solutions had to be natural.
Organic Essential Oils can prove to be of much use to you if you decide to try them out – they’re extremely healthy and exceptionally quick. We’ve listed the top 10 along their main attributes and recommended uses.
Best oils for the skin
- Tea Tree – Used for clearing, purifying and removing acne. Can easily dry out any blemishes. Best used when your skin is swollen and red from irritation.
- Jasmine Oil – Very versatile essential oil. It is perfect for people with regular and sensitive skin, and it’s great for the removal of scarred tissue and larger stretch marks. Combining it with another skin care piece might be a good call.
- Lemongrass – People with pores are advised to use the Lemongrass oil. Just a couple of drops would be sufficient to make your skin firm and supple. Helps improve your tone as well.
- Peppermint – People refrain from using this essential oil mainly because they don’t know how healthy it is. It might be a bit odd on the skin, but it’s one of the healthiest oils. Perfect for calming down an irritated skin or a rash.
- Chamomile – Can be used before and after the damage occurred. If used before, it will shield the skin against cuts and infections. If used after, it will soothe the pain and purify the skin. Very easy to make and quite affordable.
- Carrot Seed – One of the essential oils that has additional properties, carrot seed oil can be used as a sunscreen, as a rejuvenator, or to improve your sight.
- Ylang-ylang – A catalyst essential oil, Ylang-ylang is able to revert the outward appearance of most damages caused to the skin.
- Sandalwood – Older people would find much use of sandalwood oil as it hides the wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin.
- Coriander – Very smooth and sensitive, Coriander oil can be used on virtually any type of skin.
- Rose – Rose oil is capable of normalizing the tone of skin after extensive usage. It’ great for people who have problems with photosensitivity and who get sunburns easily.
This Infographic – 10 Best Essential Oils For Flawless Skin - Was Created By Fixyourskin.com