What the brand says
Whether your eyes are blue or brown Max Factor Smoky Eye drama kits are designed specifically to flatter each unique eye colour. There is currently 6 shades available which add the perfect finish to your look.
I used all the shades in the palette to create a gorgeous sultry gold look. Here's how to recreate it:
1. First I applied the light gold in the inner corner of my eye blending slightly outwards
2. I blended the bronze gold into where the light gold tapers off and blended towards the outer lashes
3. Finally I applied the dark brown on top of the bronze gold and slowly blended them together to create a dark gold smokey eye.
The shades work really well together and were really easy to blend. Whilst the light gold looks really faint in the picture it does look a light brighter in reality and the finished look is really shimmery and pigmented. There is pretty much no fall out when applying and several hours later a small amount of glitter on the inner corner of my eye appeared to be the only issue. I think the brow powder was a bit too dark for my colouring but it did seem to add a nice bit of shape to my eyebrows.
A lovely highly pigmented eyeshadow that is perfect for adding some sparkle to a night out.
I give it 4/5
Get it for £8.99 at Superdrug
- A gorgeous shimmery palette
- The shades blend really well together
- Nicely pigmented
- Comes with a brow powder so you get a little bit extra for your money
- A small amount of glitter shed over the period that I was wearing it