What the brand says
Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro blush, bronze and brighten kit has everything you'll possibly need to contour and highlight your skin.
The palette contains a bronzer, blusher and highlighter and is perfect for applying on the go. It's available in four shades, Flush, Rave, Smoulder and Golden Hot and even comes with a handy mirror.
When swatched I found the blusher and the highlighter were quite pigmented, the bronzer was a lot lighter and looked a bit like a eyeshadow.
The pigment in the blusher is quite strong and after one sweep I had a nice rosey glow. I wouldn't apply anymore then that or you'll end up looking too red! The highlighter effect is quite strong and I did get a nice glow on my cheekbones. The bronzer was a little harder to work with but after a few applications I did get a nice warm glow which you can see in the picture.
By the evening the blusher and the bronzer had pretty much disappeared and a small amount of shimmer was all that remained of the highlighter. The palette doesn't last as long as some of the products I've tried but it does last a fair few hours.
At just £4 this palette is amazing value for money. It has a lovely finish that gives a gorgeous warm glow without looking too over the top. It doesn't last forever but it will get you through that lunch date or night out with your friends. However at only £4 can you really quibble?
Get it for £4 at Superdrug*
- Fantastic budget price of just £4
- Comes with a blusher, bronzer and highlighter in one kit so you don't need to carry lots of different products whilst on the go.
- Has a handy mirror
- The blusher and highlighter are quite pigmented
- The shades are easy to blend
- The bronzer took a little longer then the highlighter and blusher to get the full effect
- Doesn't last as long as some products