Daisies add a cute touch to any outfit and they make a great finish to any nail art design. To create Daisy Dreams here’s a quick how to.
1. Get a bright blue nail varnish, I used Seventeen 8 hour gel colour in Azure Amore
2. Paint one nail in a glitter varnish, I used Claire’s nail varnish in Sugar Drop, it may take several layers to get full coverage
3. Use a white nail art pen or spotter to put white spots on your index finger and thumb, I used Barry M white nail art pen.
4. Using the white nail art pen draw several daisy shapes on the little finger and ring finger.
5. Finish the design by painting a small orange centre in each daisy shape, I used Wah London nail art pen in orange