Frankie Rose lipstick is available in 14 creamy hydrating shades. The smooth formula is enriched with Jojoba oil and Canolin oils to seal in moisture. Whether you prefer a matte, pearly shine or shimmer finish there’s a shade that is suitable for any mood or skin tone. You can use the shades or alone or even mix them for a endless series of combinations.
I first discovered the Frankie Rose Raven lipstick in the Wantable beauty box. I instantly thought the packaging was very posh and the rich red shade was absolutely gorgeous.
Unlike a lot of lipstick I’ve tried this one doesn’t have much of a smell at all, if anything it has a slightly ‘waxy’ smell.The lipstick doesn’t disappoint in how it applies and felt soft and moisturising. The colour is quite striking on initially but I did feel it had more of a pinky tone to it when it’s actually on the lip as compared to the stick. Unfortunately it didn’t fare so well with eating and drinking and I found it did start to slip off on my bottom lip. A few hours later and it had pretty much disappeared.
A lovely shade but it is let down by slipping off soon after applying. I have tried cheaper lipsticks that fare better after eating and drinking so that does let it down slightly.
I give it 3/5
Grab it for $16 at Frankie Rose
- Available in fourteen fabulous shades
- Has various finishes from matte, to shimmer so you’re bound to find a lipstick to suit the occasion
- Raven is a gorgeous bright red shade
- I would prefer it if it had some sort of scent
- The colour is slightly more muted on then it is in the stick
- Slips off after eating and drinking