Going to work doesn’t mean you have to slack on your makeup. Whilst it may not be appropriate to wear false lashes and heavy foundation to work you can work a number of products into your routine that make you look great without trying too hard.
This little guide uses mostly Avon products, unfortunately I can’t point you to where you can buy them as they’re no longer available, but you can obviously buy products wiht similar colours and consistencies.
1. Once you’ve applied your base get a lengthening mascara and apply to your top and bottom lashes.
2. Get a creamy brown eyeshadow crayon and slowly shade the eyelid area. A crayon with a silky texture will add a little more allure to your eyes.
3. Get a hot pink blusher and apply to the apples of your cheeks for that cute just been for a run look.
4. Looking pale? Bronzers great for giving a little warmth to areas that would naturally catch the sun – the nose, cheekbones and forehead.
5. Last but not least get a hot pink lipstick to seal the deal. It will give your lips a feminine tone without looking too much like you’re getting ready for a night out.
Voila, you’re ready to show your work colleagues what you can achieve by revamping your routine.