1. Steve Madden Jewelled Sandals £69.00 at House of Fraser. Simply gorgeous.
2. Kerastase Maskeratine £23.35 at Look Fantastic. A must have for the beauty addict in you, gives hair that swish you only see in adverts. Released 30 June 2014.
3. Barry M Cor Balmy Lip Balms £3.49 at Boots. These buttery balms come in four gorgeous shades.
4. Dolce& Gabbana Velvet Rose £155.00 at Harrods. Not the cheapest of perfumes, but the scent is absolutely delightful, you’ll fell like you’re dancing in silk.
5. Viva La Juicy Gold Couture £44.85 at Juicy Couture. It’s so new you can only find it at selected outlets. Don’t miss out on your chance to grab this gorgeous reinvented Viva La Juicy.