You might have seen it in Glamour or Cosmopolitan and now it’s time to put Chanel’s Les 4 Ombres eyeshadow to the test.
Chanel’s Les 4 Ombres is a multi-effect quad eyeshadow with four highly pigmented shades to create the signature looks of Chanel. Available in 8 different colour palettes there’s a look for every season and outfit you have in your closet!
The product is lovingly packaged with a exterior box, velvet pouch to keep it in and a handy guide. It has a mirror and two applicators which makes it perfect for applying on the move.
The shades can be worn on their own or combined to create a array of different looks. If you’re struggling for inspiration the look book is great for providing a how to on creating Chanel’s iconic looks.
When swatched I found the green, silver and dark grey were heavily pigmented but the peachy pink was a lot lighter.
Using the guide I decided to recreate Chanel’s Almond look.
- I applied the green shade from the tear duct, shading out into a small half circle which ends a third before the exterior lashes end
- The dark grey shade was applied upwards in a triangular shape
- Finally the ombre silver shade is applied with just a slice of colour near the edge of the eye and swept upwards
I love the vibrancy of Chanel’s 4 Ombre palette and how well the shades blend together. Whilst I only created one look for this review I’m only too excited to try out the others to see how they look.
I give it 4/5
- Comes with a handy velvet pouch and style guide
- Most of the shades are highly pigmented and vibrant
- With a mirror and two eyeshadow applicators it’s great for easy on the go application
- Whilst the peachy pink shade is only a highlighter it doesn’t have much intensity
- Quite expensive
You can get Les Ombres Venitien for £40.00 at Boots