I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Painting your nails can become more then a much loved past time with creative nail art. Combining a range of colours with a unique look, Passion Flower Medley is a design that will have people giving your nails a second glance. Surprise your friends and family and get them asking, ‘did you do that?’ with this simple tutorial. To create this look I headed over to Boots who have a fantastic range of Boots beauty products. With nail art you can work with a number of different brands to design the layers of each nail art.
How to Do Tutorial
1. Firstly paint a layer of light blue varnish (Azure Amore) onto your whole nail and leave it to dry.
2. Using a striping brush paint a layer of mid green along the centre of each nail (Mint Bon Bon) so you have two stripes of colour now visible.
3. Grab a dark green/turquoise shade (Peacock) and using a striping brush paint a top layer on each nail. You should now have three colours.
4. Once your stripes are dry get the red nail varnish (Caribbean Coral) and again using a striping brush paint two to three flowers on each nail. Depending on the size of your flowers and how neat you are you can probably fit three flowers on each nail. Leave a small hole for the pollen in the centre.
5. Using a spotting brush gently put a tiny amount of yellow (Barry M) in the centre of each flower.
6. To complete the look use the spotting tool to apply small dark blue dots (Rimmel Azure) to join up each flower.
For the Passionflower Medley I used:
- Seventeen Gel Colour in Azure Amore
- Seventeen Quicker Slicker colour in Peacock
- Rimmel I love Lasting Finish in Azure
- Seventeen Gel Colour in Bon Bon
- Barry M Perfect Textiles in TNP 2
- Seventeen Quicker Slicker Colour in Caribbean Coral
Get your nail supplies at Boots
This shopertunity was sponsored by #Collectivebias