Kiss Haute Coture false lashes are the cheaper alternative to lash extensions.
They come in a compact box with each lash named as Wink and Kiss. Inside is a handy instruction leaflet, application glue and applicator which is rarely seen ina false lash set.
I’m quite used to applying false lashes but to those who are falsie virgins the instructions are a life saver, with the applicator offering a exta lifeline.
I applied the glue to the lashes and waited till it was tacky before applying. The lashes set quite well and the only side effect I had was a general feeling of stickiness, but this is quite normal.
If for any reason the lash is too long you can always trim it down with scissors before applying.
The lashes werne’t too overtop so could be worn on a day out with the girls or a night with the boyfriend.
- Has a applicator which helps with applying the lashes – a rare feture
- The lash glue is included which is a plus as some false lashes come without
- Easy to apply
- Has a simple instruction guide and leaflet for newbies
- Lashes seem to adhere pretty well
- Laid back glamour look suitable for day or night
- None that I can think of!
WIN A SET OF HAUTE COTURE LASHES
Thanks to Alex Silver PR I have one pair of Haute Coture lashes to give away. To enter simply follow the raffle copter instructions.