When you’ve got a full day relaxing on the beach ahead of you, making your hair perfect really isn’t a priority.
The easiest way for low maintenace beach hair is a curly do that will stay in for the rest of the day leaving you to do what you do best – sunbathe!
When on holiday in Spain I liked nothing better then curling my hair in the morning and having the rest of the day to soak in the sun (after i’d finished shopping!).
Step by step guide:
- Spray damp hair with a heat protection product such as TreSemme Heat Defence (Up to 230 degrees protection) this is very important in order to avoid damage of the hair cutitcle
- Heat up your straightening products, doesn’t have to be GHD’s can be anything
- Slowly run the straightener down each hair plain whilst twisting the appliance in on itself several times to create a ringlet look
- It may help to section your hair so you don’t miss anything, but it’s not for everyone
- Finally use a hair spray such as L’Oreal Elnett Satin spray. I used a limited edition version but there’s plenty of holiday sized hair sprays available in the shops
If you fancy entering this amazing competition with prizes of £1000 up for grabs, head over to TravelSupermarket now!