Being a big fan of Carmine beauty boxes I was massively saddened when they decided to join forces with Glossybox. So of course I was expecting a lot of GB with two great beauty samplers working together. I have to say GB just doesn’t live up to Carmine. The samples are small, the box is so much smaller and the products mass worth is nowhere near what Carmine’s was.
Inside June’s box there was:
- A Glossybox serie Exclusiv Pro beauty brush with natural goat hair to give a supersoft makeup application
- MeMeMe Sensous nail gloss in this seasons key catwalk peach gloss
- BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer. This little pot of bronzer is perfect for adding a summer glow to your face. Shame the sample GB pot is so small!
- Caudalie Eaux Faiches perfume. A energising and invigorating fragrance. My perfume happened to be broken completely with glass all over the box, and according to the Glossybox news feed it has happened to others as well.
- Vichy Dermablend Ultra corrective Foundation Cream Stick which is perfect for camoflauging minor to severe skin flaws. The product received in the GB box is just a sample set of foundation not full size like the Glossy box leaflet implies.
All in all not the best and I think i’ll probably be switching over to a company with better products to give subscribers.