Neon and pastel colours are really in this season so Models’ Own Green Grass really has a chance on the fashion platform.
Like the name says the shade of this nail varnish is very much like grass (the healthy kind not the sun deprived yellow grass)
In the bottle it appears really strong so I was looking forward to seeing how it came out.
After one application the varnish appeared quite thin and transparent so I applied another coat on top. After two coats the colour is a lot stronger but certain parts of my nail are still quite see through. Unlike Models Own Purple Poppy this nail varnish needed around 3 coats to get a completely finished glossy look.
The nail varnish dried pretty quickly and I didn’t find that the product was too gloopy.
I’d give it a 3/5
- Bright neon like colours are in this season
- Can spice up a plain outfit
- Dries quickly
- Takes around 3 coats to get a finished look
- Initially accessoring a green nail varnish might seem quite difficult but just remember a few simple tips.
- Don’t go overboard on green makeup, a green eyeshadow will do fine
- Neutral colours like white go well with green
- Green can also be used to spice up a plain outfit to give it a zing of colour