I love the colour pink and sometimes that can translate in the way I wear my makeup.
This pretty in pink style is really easy to achieve and only needs a few essentials. The makeup staples you’ll need are:
- Bourjois Volume Clubbing in Ultra Black
- MyFace Blingtone eyeshadow in Raspberry Beret
- MyFace MyMix Foundation in fair
- Barbara Daly Velvet blush Peaches and Cream
- Colorsport 24 hour eyeliner
- Mac Studio sculpt Concealer in Nw20
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
How to achieve the look:
- Firstly I apply the Colorsport 24 hour eyeliner and make a line that wings out at the end.
- I use several coats of Bourjois Volme clubbing mascara, making sure that the wand grabs every lash.
- The MyFace eyeshadow goes on next to give the look that authentic ‘pretty in pink’ style.
- I apply the Mac concealer just after the eyeshadow as if any drops down under my eyes I can easily wipe it off before applying.
- For foundation I apply small blobs to the top of my hand as it’s a lot easier to apply to your face. I find this foundation leaves your face really luminous (read the review here) and dewy.
- Powder is essential for ensuring the foundation doesn’t end up wiping off, and leaves it looking less ‘greasy’
- The Barbara Daly blusher is a absolute delight and gives off such a gorgeous colour, I sweep little bits on with my finger to my cheek bones
- Finally I finish the look off with another line of 24 hour eyeliner under my bottom lashes
The finished look