I previously reported that I had received the December box, but as I had only just signed up it appears they sent me the November and the December box.
I received the December box today and I have to say what a lovely christmas present, Carmine boxes are really worth the money.
- A Japonesque brush – perfect for smudging your eyeshadow and creating the ultimate in smokey chic
- Weleda Pomegranate Creamy body wash – Fresh from the orchard this creamy body wash is packed with nutrients – perfect for revitalising your skin during a hot bath
- KMS California Freeshape quick blow dry – This product claims to reduce your blow drying time by up to 50% and it leaves your hair soft – what a product!
- Institut Esthederm Time Technology Cream – A lightly whipped moisturiser that is perfect for all ages. The time technology cream has light reflecting particles inside to give you a instant glow as well as providing deep moisturisation that one day your skin will thank you for!
- MyFace Cosmetics Blingtone Sp”ice”y eyeshadow – I love love love MyFace they have such vivid colours on their eyeshadows. This product alone would be around £10 in the shops (well Boots) and gives off really long lasting colour that will wow those around you.
So if you’re still not convinced Carmine is amazing value tune in next month for the next installment 🙂