Rimmel has a brand new mascara out – the very eyecatching Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara in a bright orange tube. The mascara claims to capture every lash to create a real eyecatching look. So how does it fare? The mascara has quite a fat long wand so you get quite a lot of mascara on your first application which saves you pumping the brush in again and again.
On occasions it does come out with too much product and your lashes can end up looking clumpy however this doesn’t happen on too many occasions. At about £7 its about average for a highstreet brand mascara and it does do quite well in its claim to capturing every lash.
There’s probably an increased volume level of 3x natural lashes and you only need one or two applications which saves a lot of time – perfect for those rushed mornings.
- You don’t have to keep pumping the wand to get a lot of product on
- Gives off quite a bit of volume
- Keeps to its claim to capture as many lashes as possible
- Doesn’t break the bank
- On occasions too much product comes off and your lashes can end up clumpy
- Does tend to go on your eyelid a bit so try to leave eyeshadow to the last minute