If you often find yourself struggling to find a brush set that will have a function for every application then you really don’t need to look any further. The Calvin Klein brush set is designed exactly to replenish a woman’s tired and worn old brushes.Although you do have to buy seperately you can buy brushes such as a large powder brush, angled cheek brush, concealer brush, eyeliner brush, eyebrow brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush and small powder brush.
Now anyone who applies makeup knows the art of application often comes in the brush you apply it with. If the brush is falling apart and the bristles end up all over your face, you’re never going to quite get the look you desire for.
The Calvin Klein brushes are sturdy, very soft and use fibre bristles to ensure you’ll get a controlled, light and even coverage. What makes these little gems even better is that they come in their own plastic case to protect the bristles after use.
Each brush applies the makeup really well and left me with the kind of result a make up artist could achieve with top quality brushes. The only snag you might come across is as there are so many of them if you were going away you wouldn’t want to take up all available room with these brushes as a lot of storage is required.
Natural look – before make up is applied
Below: foundation applied using Calvin Klein foundation brush
Below: powder applied using small and large Calvin Klein brushes
Below: blusher applied using angled Calvin Klein blusher brush
Below: Concealer applied using Calvin Klein concealer brush
- You pay more for quality, so even though you get great deals at Direct Cosmetics you get the Calvin Klein quality
- The brushes come with their own protective cover so you can keep them like-new for longer
- Make up settles into the skin really well with each product brush
- As they are full sized to take them with you on the move would take up a lot of room
- If you put the brushes in the plastic cover the wrong way the bristles will get caught up
Calvin Klein makeup brushes can be bought starting from £3.99 at Direct Cosmetics