W7 are a range of makeup that can only normally be found online on sites like Faith Cosmetics but have a large selection of facial makeup available like eyeshadows, mascara etc.
The Carnival Dust range are similar to Barry M eyeshadows in which they are a small pot of glitter that gives a sparkly glam look. Today I tried The Fuchsia Thistle Sparkle in 22 which is a lilacy colour that comes out almost light pink on application.
The eyeshadow gives off a really fresh pretty look that would really suit a spring/summers day with summery makeup and does draw a small amount of attention to your eyes. The colour isn’t as strong as some eyeshadows so it would perhaps suit to be worn with a strong lipstick or lipgloss.
The products are pretty cheap and tend to stay on most of the day although you will get a small amount of glitter under your eyes due to the nature of the product. Overall opinion 3/5.
- Makeup range is really cheap
- Lots of colours to choose from
- Does what it claims to add sparkle to your eyes
- Nice spring/summery colour
- The range isn’t too easy to get hold of and you won’t find it on the High street except in specailist makeup stores such as TJ Hughes
- Colour isn’t as strong as Barry M range